Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Zachary David Price




They broke my water at 6:45am. I was still a 3. At 8:15 I was a 5. At 10:00 I was a 7. At 10:20 I was done and ready to push. I was having a lot of pain in my right inner thigh that wasn't being controlled by the perfect epidural. I said while sobbing can I please push now and the nurse said no honey it isn't time. I said it is! She said I think I need to check her. Then she said "Oh, we are having a baby!" I had to wait about 30 minutes for the doctor to arrive. I pushed for 6 minutes and there he was. 11:04 am. 8 pounds, 20 inches long, 14 inch head circumference (off the charts). At one time he had a lot of hair but he rubbed much of it off in the last 3 weeks. We are all doing fine! We are home now! Nathan is excited, but not overly interested in his new brother.

10 comments:

Angie said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!

Carrie said...

Can't wait to come over and visit!

Sara said...

Perfect! Beautiful! Congrats & all good wishes Julie, you're the best mom ever! Give your boys a kiss & hug for me.

The Stoner Family said...

YEAH!! COngratulations!

Lauri said...

Beautiful, beautiful!!!! Congrats.
And you look so fantastic!

Jen said...

I was wondering about you all weekend! I am so glad things went well. He is gorgeous! : )

Linda Stoner said...

So glad you're doing OK. We got a call on Friday from Rowena letting us know that Zachary was here and then I talked with Glenda on Saturday. Now Jackson will have a cousin close to his age to play with just like Jarrett and Nathan.

Congratulations and we can't wait to see him!

Love - Uncle Doug and Aunt Linda

jolyn said...

He is PRECIOUS!!

Mindi said...

I have to say - you do look awesome!! Baby looks darling too- the second one is so enjoyable- you don't worry about breaking them as much and just enjoy them.
I loved the time right after Carson was born.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new arrival. I'm so glad to hear that everything went well and that you're all happy and healthy.