Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OB Update

Saw the doctor again today... I am a solid 3 cm dilated, 90% effaced, and baby is at a station 0.  She said if the contractions are 6 minutes apart for an hour I shouldn't waste any time getting to the hospital.  This is very encouraging since I was at the hospital on Sunday night for 5 hours with contractions every 3 minutes.  Once again "false" labor because my cervix wasn't changing.   Sunday night I was only a 2-3 dilated, 80% effaced, and baby was high at a -3 station.  We are making progress!

3 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

that is so exciting!! Not too much longer! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Jen said...

Tell him to get here before next Tuesday. We're leaving town then and I won't be online for several days. I can't take the suspense!!!

Linda Stoner said...

That is such great news! I know it's been hard, but it will all soon be worth it.

Love ya - Aunt Linda & Uncle Doug