Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

A little bit of PEACE





So I've always loved to make things... It is a big part of who I am. Generally speaking, if I find myself in a little slump I realize that I haven't been creative in a while. Lately, since I quit teaching and became a full time mommy I've tried a few new things. I love getting an idea and coming up with a way to execute it. I've been building things. A couple small dressup wardrobes for my friends kids, a tv armoire (even though it technically isn't finished), an art table for Nate, and a window seat. I've also found a little bit of peace in creating art for my children. I'm not sure it can be called art so maybe just wall decorations. Someone asked me how I was decorating Zach's room, so I decided to add a little blog on the subject. The idea is brothers and family and how we are alike but different. I'm currently out of projects, so If you have something in mind, let me know. It really does keep me happy!

2 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

great drawings!! i love them.

Angie said...

They turned out beautifully- I am sure I can think of a project soon.:)