Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Attitude

I saw my OB this afternoon and she said, "Yeah, you're still pregnant.  If you can just hold out another week and a few days baby will most likely go home with you."  Wow!  I needed that!  I started this pregnancy with so much worry about delivering early and then since I've been so uncomfortable I almost started wishing for it.  The statement has made me realize just how selfish I've been.  I'm going to keep this new attitude.  This is the last few weeks that I will ever experience pregnancy and while I'm more than ready for it to be over I need to appreciate it.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You go, girl! Did I just say that?

Angie said...

You're my hero.

Linda Stoner said...

Hang in there Julie! Keep the great attitude and we're all looking forward to meeting Zachary.

Aunt Linda