Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Girlfriends

Last night, instead of a baby shower, my favorite girlfriends took me out to dinner.  The conversations were hilarious and the food was great, especially the chocolate souffle.  I am grateful that my friends know me well enough to take me to dinner to celebrate  baby instead of bombarding me with more unnecessary baby items.  Despite the sporadic contractions I had throughout the entire meal, it was a perfect evening out with the girls.  I can't wait to do it again when I'm not pregnant and I can have a few adult beverages and celebrate the support my friends showed me during the past miserable 9 months.  Thanks again to Carrie, Angela, Jolyn, Jennifer, and Amy.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

We will have many, many more girls nights out. If it is one thing we all need, is more adult interaction and cocktails.

Angie said...

I couldn't do without you either.