Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

BAM DOT!


Since I haven't been feeling well, about 8 months now, I have been neglecting some of the learning opportunities with Nathan that I would usually take advantage of. Yesterday, we got the paperwork in the mail about preschool. He starts the end of August. It made me realize how little learning time we have had. So I bought some basic flashcards,(thanks Angela) and sat down with Nathan before nap today. To my surprise he knows all but 9 of his ABCs. Needless to say I was very suprised! One that he didn't know, but made a name up for was Ii. I said, "Do you know this one," and he said, "Yah, that's BAM DOT!" Surely, we can get the last 9 down before preschool starts.

2 comments:

Jen said...

He's going to do GREAT!!! : )

Angie said...

We did this with Tommy the other night- we have a lot of work to do before school starts in September.