Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Morning Light!


Even though I only slept from 4:30-5:45 and again from 6:30-8:30am, things are always better during the day.  I will admit that I'm extremely hazy today and baby is making it hurt to walk, but Nathan was pretty charming today and that makes me know that I can make it through another nasty night.  Also, my sweet sweet friend Angela, brought me a little bag of Lortab.  I'm going to check with Eric, but I think this may be a Lortab kind of night!  I just checked my pregnancy calender and realized that I've been pregnant for 238 days.  Motherhood is awesome and extremely challenging!  I can't wait to meet this little man that has made the last 238 days so difficult for his mother!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Hey Julie, Sorry I haven't checked in on you for a while- I lived (slept) with benadryl every night the last month of my pregnancy. It absolutely helped- in fact if I still have sleeping problems I take it.

Angie said...

I wish there was more we could do- poor thing- we are so excited to meet Zack