Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

A tripindicular social experiment





















I've decide that language was way more fun in the 80s.  I made this realization after a recent and much needed viewing of Valley Girl.  "Like Julie, I'm totally freaking."  So I'm going to spice things up here in Wichita.  If you notice your checkout girl at Target or Dillons using phrases like "Totally Gnarly purchases Ma'am !" or "Like, Gag me, you're buying asparagus!" or perhaps, "Tubular leggings!"  it is because they have been unwittingly subjected to my social experiment. 
For now, I will refrain from feathering my hair, tying sweatshirts around my shoulders, and wearing headbands across my forehead.  I think this will, fer sure, make life more interesting.  

I apologize in advance to my friends and my children.  

No comments: