Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Maybe they are all WRONG

My friend, Carrie, called today to ask if the "Pain Train" was on for tomorrow more.  My answer was Absolutely, with a hint of curiosity as to why we wouldn't be working out.  The answer SNOW.  Lots and lots of snow.  Yikes!  Nathan is super excited and asked if he could play all day in the cold, cold snow.  He then proceeds to try to convince me that the cold snow is way better than the warm sun.  Who is this child and where did he come from?  They must be wrong!    

2 comments:

Carrie said...

They've been wrong before! I hope for the sake of your weekend plans, they are.

Julie said...

Nope. They were mostly right, except some of the snow was ice instead. Lucky me! No traveling to Ponca City to watch the fights. I'm very very disappointed!