Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Karaoke






"If we took a holiday.  Took some time to celebrate.  That would be so nice."  
We went to the big town of Mulvane to have dinner and sing karaoke.  My friend Gwen lives for karaoke.  She and Dexter are there just about every Thursday.  Eric's shoulder was hurting so he was taking pain medicine which meant I had to drive.  But I promised I would sing something.  So I sang Madonna with Gwen and I was completely sober.  According to Eric, I sounded just as good as all the ladies that were trying to sound good.  I doubt that!  I don't think anyone sounds as good as they think they do.  I was just having fun and trying to not be embarrassed.  Soon after, Eric said he was really hurting and we needed to go home.  Gwen texted us on the way home to thank me for making her sing Womanizer all by herself.  Whoops!  I forgot that we signed up for that.  I owe her one Brittney song next time.