Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sweetest Perfection!


I forgot how much I adore holding and snuggling a tiny little person.  Zachary has the most perfectly soft head and adorable wrinkly forehead.  He spends all night sleeping on the crook of my arm.  We wake up to eat and then stare at each other until we both nod off to sleep.  I worried about so many things with Nathan that I missed out on enjoying these simple moments.  I am savoring everything little baby moment because I know it will be my last chance.  

4 comments:

Jen said...

Isn't that just the best time?

Angie said...

so happy for you both

Carrie said...

What a way to end your baby career! Saved the best for last.

Sara said...

Eli used to say having them sleeping on his chest made him feel like they were a part of him ;) Love the baby snuggling!