Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Moments

I keep having these surreal moments when I realize "I'M NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE!!!"  Zach is two weeks old today and I already feel back to normal, except the 20 lbs extra.  But it could be so much worse.  Even though I only get little snippets of sleep about 2- 2 1/2 hours at a time, it is solid REM sleep where I start dreaming as soon as my head hits the pillow.  I think all the post delivery aches and pains are gone and I feel great.  If I was allowed I would get on the treadmill and start running today.   I find myself smiling for no reason at all!  

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Welcome back, Julie! It's all down hill from here. You'll be rock'n the bikini in Hawaii in no time!

Angie said...

You're allowed as long as you are healthy and didn't have a c-section. My doc said about 2 weeks and then as soon as I felt up to it. If you really hurry you can run the marathon with me:)(maybe next year)So glad you are feeling better- there is nothing like that feeling of being yourself.