Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

So little time

So I'm a project junky and for the last 5 months I've been way too uncomfortable to do most of the ones on my list.  Now since Zach was born my need to finish and start projects is back in full force.  The problem is a rarely finish all the final details and my brain is constantly coming up with new ones to start.  I'm not complaining because the projects are all so much fun.  Here's a few on my list... switch playroom and tv room (just came up with this one today), stain/paint the sofa table, finish butterfly paintings for Paige, finish the tv cabinet, make a valance for Nathan's window, frame giant art prints, make a fabric headboard, put mulch in flower beds, put weed mat in other flower beds, start hot air balloon painting for Jolyn.  I will just stop there!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love listening to all your project ideas! It totally inspires me. Yesterday I came home and overhauled the play room. Much more fulfilling then watching T.V. on the couch for two hours!

The Stoner Family said...

YOu have to tell me how the fabric headboard turns out! I have always wanted to make one but can't figure out how to!!

Angie said...

Don't forget, you have to help me paint my chandliers too. Not to stress you out or anything.:)