Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I probably shouldn't but...


So ladies I have about 20 lbs to lose to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight.  I going to start working out pretty seriously this week, but I'm a little hesitant about the diet.  When I started restricting calories after Nathan my milk production quickly started to diminish.  Anyway, there is this website that is sort of fun to play with, but can certainly become an obsession.  So knowing what I know about a few of my girl friends and their slightly obsessive body image issues, I probably shouldn't post this website, but I am anyway.  Visit at your own risk.  www.caloriesperhour.com 

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm only a little obsessive- am super excited to check out the website

Carrie said...

I probably won't check out the site. I think I burn enough chasing my kids and running!