Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jamma, Jamma, Jamma, PJ

I have the best Mommy friends.  We have the most fun on Thursday afternoons.  Thursday afternoon is our standing play group.  We take turns hosting and the kids get to play and play and the mommies get to visit.  We watch the kids play and laugh and laugh.  We all step in to solve problems between our kids.  We all truly love each other and each other's kids.  It is a really lovely group.  Today we hosted and the kids wore their pajamas and we ate s'mores.  The kids were great and every single child complained about having to leave at the end.  I wish I had some pictures.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Nuh-uh, I have the best mommy friends! PS I usually hate music on blogs but Prince made my day.

Sara said...

love your new music player, cracked me up when michael jackson started singing

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Julie,
you were always so great about getting the kids(and Moms)together, thanks for all of the fun times playing in your basement and backyard.