Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Big boy tub


Zachary had his first bath in the bathtub.  He really seems to like the water.  He is only 6 weeks and has so much head control that he just sits in there with very little support from me.  I think Nathan was almost 12 weeks old before I could bathe him in the same bathtub.  I am constantly learning all the differences between a premature baby and a "take home" baby.  Zachary weighed 12 lbs yesterday when I held him on the scale.  I will have to check and see when Nathan hit 12 lbs.  I added a picture of Nathan's first bath in the bathtub at 3 months.  

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Zachary totally has that olive skin tone. What a handsome boy we have!

Angie said...

I am really diggin' that little buddha belly.

The Stoner Family said...

You are totally slacking on the blog!!! It has been almost a week!!!