Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day 2009






My goal for Father's Day was to make Eric feel like the most loved and special daddy ever.  Nathan and I picked out the best card that played a sweet little song and allowed Nathan to record a message.  He said, "I love you to the moon and back and back and back and back and ..."  About 20 backs.  We picked out a couple children's books about Daddy and Son.  We also picked out a picture frame for a sweet picture of Eric and his boys.  On father's day, Eric got to  sleep in.  Then I mowed the lawn while he watched SpongeBob with Nathan.  We went to get some lunch, went to the pool after naps, and finally cooked out for dinner.  I made my specially requested chimichurri sauce.  It was a great day and Eric said he felt very special.  

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Well Done, Julie! When it comes from the heart, it means so much more.