Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Face the Pain



In an effort to indulge me, two of my closest girl friends, Carrie and Jolyn, have decided to workout with me.  I've put a few things together that I've been doing for the last month and a half.  Now these lovely ladies are coming over, with their children to entertain Nathan, on Monday and Friday mornings.  We lock all the children in the basement, turn up the music, and yell words of encouragement like, "30 seconds".  Today was particularly hard on our inner thighs and hamstrings.  But this summer at the YMCA pool... we will be totally glad that we faced the pain.

P.S. We are in the basement with the children!  Please don't call Child Services!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

No Pain, No Gain! I love it!!! See you on Friday morning.

jolyn said...

Bring on the pain!!! There are no two people I'd rather suffer with!

Les said...

Ahhhh, man... I can't see the pic.