Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Vegas Baby!

After another negative Fetal Fibronectin Test, I am cleared to go to Vegas.  Fetal Fibronectin is a test to check for a hormone that your body starts to produce before labor.  A positive doesn't mean you will go into labor, but it means it is a possibility.  A negative means you are 99.5% unlikely to go into labor in the next 7-14 days.  We have had a Vegas trip planned for months and months and it was starting to look like I wouldn't be able to go.  I got the good news yesterday and I'm already packed.  We leave tomorrow and are gone for 5 days.  Nathan's Nanny is coming to our house to watch Nate.  He is very excited to see Nanny, but not as excited as I am to get away!!!  We have tickets to the UFC fights on Saturday night and Zumanity on Sunday night.  Added bonus we are going with two other couples that are a bunch of fun!!!  I'll post pictures later.  

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!!!

Mindi said...

Sounds like fun, vacations are always funner with people you like.