Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 Resolutions- Revised Edition



I've had a little change of heart. Still Random order.
1. Just be myself, goofy, light hearted, artistic, slightly disorganized, etc.
2. Become a better artist. Website not necessary. It kills my joy.
3. Learn to play guitar. My children can learn Spanish later.
4. Run. Run. Run.
5. Become a confident sailor.
6. Let my natural joy dictate my parenting while reading Parenting with Real Love.
7. Be confident.
8. Love freely.
9. LAUGH AND SMILE MORE!!!
10. Be sassy!!

3 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jolyn said...

Are you going to teach yourself guitar? If so, could you teach me? By the way, I'm digging the revised edition. It's so joyful, Julie!

Carrie said...

I love this new list. Totally doable and you'll be yourself.