Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My first Art Show





I went yesterday and put all my current pieces on display at the Bohemian Healing Spa in the Delano District of Wichita. I have spent hours the last week mounting and gluing. It was a lot of work. But now I can relax. Already this morning I have at least 3 new pieces floating around in my mind.

Anyway, all profits will be donated to WASAC to pay for snacks, drinks, and replacement clothes for survivors that come to the hospital for evidence collection. This is a non-profit organization. With the current state of the economy, there is no money for these simple things that make the hospital experience slightly more comfortable.

My stuff will be up for the week and on sale on Friday. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Angie said...

so very proud of you

Carrie said...

Very exciting! I can't wait till Friday.