Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yes they can



If you've been reading my friend's blogs, you have read about our recent discussions about men and what they can and can't do.  Last night, I experienced a first.  Zachary, for whatever reason, was extremely fussy yesterday.  He literally hadn't slept more than 20 minutes all day.  The only thing that made the screaming subside was being held in my arms.  So I finally gave in and decided to hold him while he slept.  I was thinking that getting some sleep while cradled in my arms would lead to sleep in his crib later.  (I believe sleep begets sleep.) So I finally got him to sleep at 8:00 pm and by 10:30 pm I really really needed to pee.  Afraid of waking sleeping baby, I enlisted Eric's help.  My beloved husband literally pulled my pants down and then back up again.  Mission accomplished!!!  

3 comments:

Carrie said...

The picture with this blog is awesome!!!

Angie said...

That's love!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

You do what you have to do!! Men really are good to have around, you never know what you might need.