Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Zenschooling

Swim School
Zachy too!
Counting Money
Exploring gases
Volcanoes, Islands, and skip Counting
Sequencing, Reading, Following Directions, Cooking
It made ice cream!
Discovering how Volcanoes can create new land.
Sorting Jellybeans, Counting by 2
Making a bar graph to understand Jellybean data.

I've been reading a new book. Very interesting approach about a Buddhist who home schools. It's really all about finding balance and peace with how we are doing right now. It's Enlightening!

I have all but officially decided to continue this journey for one more year (1st grade). I have promised by old principal at Cottonwood that I would come check out what she can offer Nathan for 1st grade. My secret dream is to be living on a boat and homeschooling while we explore the world of nature. :) I will keep you all posted.


1 comment:

Teresa Carr said...

Great pictures. I think you're doing a great job. Does Zachary have his helmet on in the volcano picture because he expects a really big explosion?