Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A typical Wednesday


I find myself stressing about how to justify a homeschool day. Seriously, people look at you like you are crazy and/or something is wrong with your child. And I find myself trying to prove our "homeschool" worth in my head. Did we spend enough time today doing...? or did we play way too much today? I think if I had planned to homeschool I would be better prepared for my perfectionism and need to do "it" better. But last Wednesday was a awesome day where we pushed the day's lesson plans aside and improvised.

We played with blocks for 90 minutes. We discussed balance and base and architecture.

I honestly have never seen Zachary beam so much with pride.

According to Zachary, this is a "Robot Roar". He pointed out the 3 heads.

Then we did some chores. They gather all their dirty laundry. And play in it.

Zachary is "Batman" and Nathan is a "Dirty Spider".

We did read and discuss a book over breakfast, work on site words, and practice a little math.



No comments: