Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Kindergarten Visitation





My little boy had a 2 hour Kindergarten visitation today. The whole family took him to Cottonwood Elementary. The same elementary school I was teaching at May 2005, just a few weeks before I went into premature labor. There were several friendly familiar faces for me this morning, but I still had a pit in my stomach. No familiar faces for Nathan. He didn't have much to say afterwards except that he had fun. I'm honestly not ready for this milestone.

4 comments:

Lauri Moreno said...

It will be ok mommy. You have another at home to keep you busy. And when he is off school it will make time together all the better.

Carrie said...

You should be so proud of him! I am!!! He looks so big and handsome. You've done a great job getting him ready, now it's time for the rest of the world to see.

The Stoner Family said...

He is going to have so much fun!!!

glenda said...

Oh my he looks so big, it can't be time for him to go to school already. I know he will be the brightest, most inquisitive child in his class for sure.
GiGi sure misses him.