Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A few of my favorite things...








These aren't in any particular order. But I needed a little reminder today of just how lucky I am.

Nathan shaking his bottom.

Eric and the boys holding me down to tickle my feet. I'm extremely ticklish and I laugh so hard I lose my breath.

Watching Zachary run.

An unexpected text or email from a friend.

Watching something funny on TV in my bed late at night.

Paint. The smell, the colors, on canvas, on my fingers, on my hands and half way up my arm.

Black coffee early in the morning.

Laughing and sweating with Carrie during a particularly hard workout.

Cooking something healthy for my family.

Going out with friends and just letting go.

Learning to sail through trial and error.

The smell of lavender.

Being outside in the sunshine.

New lip gloss.

Getting my sons out of bed in the morning because are always excited to see me.

Being needed.

Whispers in my ear.

Skin on skin. An embrace, a touch, Eskimo kisses, holding hands ...

Bob Marley on outdoor speakers.

Finding a sunspot on my cozy bed.

Driving fast with the windows down and the music loud.

Making others feel happy.



1 comment:

Carrie said...

I LOVE THIS LIST!!! You are one lucky lady!