Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th, 2009









After nap time, we headed to the Daniel's for some July 4th festivities.  My camera remained in my purse for the first few hours, whoops.  Nathan played in the little pool and sprinkler with all the other boys.  It was all boys except for the 3 mommies and a little bitty 11 day old, Lilly.  When it started to get close to the time you would expect the sun to go down we headed outside.  It was a late night for the boys.  I tried to get Zach to sleep in the pack and play, but no dice.  After an hour of crying, I gave up.  Nathan had a total come apart when we had to leave, but the evening was awesome.  I just love to watch my boys, big and little, play and play and play.  Seriously, when you send 4 grown man children to the fireworks stand, you should expect a spectacular fireworks display.  We still don't know how much the spent. 

No comments: