Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Coma inducing medicines and unattractive nanny


I really truly want this pregnancy to continue into the safe zone of 37 weeks, but I am sooo ready to be done!  I'm really never comfortable.  I miss sleeping!  I miss playing with Nathan and Eric!  I miss making things and accomplishing projects around the house.  I miss working out!  I miss regular sized underwear! I have nothing but the utmost respect for all the ladies out there who have more than one child.  My friends with 4 or more are amazing!!!  This afternoon, after putting Nathan down for a nap, and trying to take a nap myself (I gave up on myself after an hour) I sent Eric a page that said, "Please bring home coma inducing medicines and a large unattractive live-in nanny!"  

2 comments:

Angie said...

sounds perfect- I assume you are willing to share

The Stoner Family said...

i have to agree with the underwear part!! :) It was good seeing you and by the way you do look great!!! If you can find an unattractive nanny let me know b/c I will take one too!